Webnet Pakistan is looking for a Sales Executive for their Karachi and Islamabad office. Our preferences for appointing a candidate show the role he/she has to play to foster our sales and business developments.
IT Sales Representative Duties
- Produce leads and plan for its better management and enhancements.
- Fulfill sales goals and focus on practical strategies to exceed them.
- Deliver sales presentations to all prospective clients.
- Highlight the strong points of our services and encourage the company’s policies in conversation with the clients.
- Build coordination with the marketing team to understand marketing tactics and primary strategies.
- Generating weekly and monthly reports of clients' records.
- Elaborate benefits answer the client’s queries and satisfy them with your precise details.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication efficiency and knowledge of handling situations such as excessive work burdens.
- Making and sending proposals to clients and can attend to dozens of calls and messages during working hours.
- Must have a keen eye on the latest trends and changing working environment in the IT industry.
- Hands-on experience in sales of at least two years and freshers are also recommended to apply for this opportunity.
- Capable of multitasking, and time management and can work from home if required.
- In-depth interest in gaining experience in the IT business.
- Punctual and motivated to meet new challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Economics or Business.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: As per your demand.