LIFE WITHOUT SMARTPHONES AND APPS? NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE!!!
Starting from our basic needs: food, fruit, grocery, travel, fitness plan, exercise, stopwatch, timer, work etc. to the smart appliances, everything is now being controlled by our mobile apps.
But creating a fruitful application requires expertise in the scope of aptitudes and skills to construct a world-class group to a great extent comprising strategists, fashioners, and engineers.
- For those who are hoping to begin with particular mobile application services, this blog may serve as an asset sketching out the center abilities required in an application group or in a team, where to discover potential hopes, and you will know how to assess them.
ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY
Advancement in technology required Skilled Mobile App Developer Demand.
- There is a sudden ascent in this particular industry and along these lines, individuals are fixating more on this specific industry. There are a developing number of enterprises now that are attempting to cope up with the developing interest of this specific industry.
- Accommodating the administration and extravagance of the business is a developing chance that this specific industry is going to manage over or rather rule over the other business in the late times. This industry is stamping both the present era and also the eventual fate of all the online enterprises.
PROCESS TO DEVELOP AN APP
DON’T WAIT FOR YOUR CHANCE, DO IT NOW!!!
There are multiple steps to create a mobile application and those are defined below:
1. CREATE OR THINK OF A SPECIFIC TARGET
For creating a mobile app the first step you will need is the idea, the goal, or the target. Basically what is roaming in your mind while creating the app. Don’t think of any broad ideas. Make a visible or specific target.
2. FIND THE PROBLEM OR NEED / MARKET RESEARCH
The second step is to find the problem in the market, what facility your app can provide to solve a problem. Will it appeal to its target customer? Why do people need this app? Take an example of an IQ checker app, this app is used for checking your current IQ by asking you different questions.
3. FIND A GAP OR CREATE AN OPPORTUNITY IN MARKET
In this age of competition the chances are very high that an app similar to yours already exists, So what will you do?
‘The only way is to make a way‘
Yes, this is what we say to make an opportunity or create a chance. Find the weakness of that existing app or do some research about what is missing there. Take this as your chance and go for the further process. So to increase your chances for creating a better opportunity to find the real gap or space that you can fill.
4. SKETCH A ROUGH DRAFT OF YOUR IDEAS ABOUT THE APP
Now is the time to create the rough draft or sketch the app you are thinking about. Sketch your ideas about the app and its features. Include all the factors that if this app will be available for free download or paid download and will you allow ads in this app to earn money and different factors. Sketch them all, the questions, answers, queries, and everything to get a better understanding.
5. CREATE YOUR APP VISUAL OR FEATURES OF THE APP
Now comes the important part in developing purpose. The creation of your app visuals and graphics. Don’t put a basic design for your app because the design doesn’t only use the appearance of the app but it also explains the fact that how the user is going to use the app.
- You cannot only focus on designs, Good technical Skills are also required for Mobile App Development.
The ways the mobile applications are produced and are acting really looks like something which is more than only designs and colors. These applications are really the best sort of stages that are given and that serves to the path by which clients can well communicate with alternate clients.
Also, the association through different applications is entirely simple and is to be finished by anybody and everybody. Indeed the components and their features are really controlling over the entire framework and it's also true that the applications ought to be entirely amazing too in their designs.
- It depends on you if you are creating an app for socializing then there will be multiple steps involved For example, first of all, you’ll have to create an account using your mobile number or email with a password and update all the things from the name, a number to your profile picture.
6. DESIGN A PAGE FOR YOUR APP
To market the app so the people can know about them, you need to register for a developer account. Now you have a choice to serve as an individual or through a platform or company.
7. CREATE YOUR APP’S GRAPHICS
In this step, you’ll design graphic visuals of your app or how your app will be visible to others.
- Now you’ll have to create a design that is going to represents the final look of your app and also it can be used to integrate the graphic assets into the project
- This step will have a huge impact on the user experience that’s why the graphic design of the app has to be professional so it will be preferable if you can get help from a graphic designer OR multiple sites sell app designs so you can also buy your favorite designs from them. The last step is that if you are proficient in designing that it will be best if you create your own design yourself.
8. ENGAGEMENT FOR YOUR MOBILE APP
To make sure that in this competitive environment your app stands out, you’ll have to do the marketing so it can reach your target audience, so the people can know about your masterpiece and app.
- Before the launch of your app, you can marketize by sending pre-launching email for example “ We are introducing this fabulous app for your ease and fun” also you can create a landing page for your app.
- After the launching of your app, you can consider the option of paid marketing, and you can release a press for your app as well. Try to get in touch with your audience and subscribers by interacting with them through emails.
9. FINALLY, BUILD THE APP
Now to give the physical appearance to your ideas and designs you created before this step is the most important.
You can build the app in several ways depending on your own feasibility. For example:
- Create the app by yourself
The first option is to create the app by yourself. If you know how to code yourself then you would be familiar with front-end development and back-end development as well, so you can create your own app by yourself.
- Hire a freelancer
The second option is that you can hire a freelancer as well. Nowadays multiple freelancers have expertise in these areas and are willing to work. These sites include Freelance.com, Guru, Upwork, etc.
- App developer company
The third option is to contact a software house or app developer company. The plus point in this option is that these companies provide you with consultation and services for the management of your app.
- App builder
If you want to build your app code-free, then you can use the option of app builder as well.
- Nowadays there are several app templates available as well, you can buy them online.
10. LAUNCH YOUR APP IN APP STORE OR PLAY STORE
In this step, your app is now ready to get launched. But before this there are few steps involved:
First, you need to get your app approved from the APPSTORE by filling out some requirements, and even after this your app gets rejected, then no worries! You only need to fix those specific mistakes and have to resubmit.
11. MARKET APP FOR BETTER AND MAX COMPOSURE
Try to use multiple ways to market your app and reach your target audience. Advertise your product by showing its great features and characteristics through social media platforms by telling them :
- What type of solution your product is providing?
- What is different in your app from the others?
12. CREATE SURVEYS AND GET FEEDBACK
Core strategy has to be continuous improvement and development
To get the suggestions for your more improvement, reach your customers via email.
Please don’t ask questions like:
Do you like this app?
Because the answer to this question is usually short and you can’t get any useful information through this. Therefore you can ask questions like:
What needs to be improved in this app? And
How are you using this?
You can create surveys as well to get feedback on the app and its features for further improvement and development.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR NEW APP IDEA FROM BEING COPIED
Everyone wants to pursue some sort of patent protection to prevent people from stealing their ideas. You can take help from the following general guidelines below:
- Get a non-disclosure and possibly some kind of task ascension signed.
- Developers, Designers, or any other person you are counseling with on your application venture get them under your cone of silence. At the slightest it let them know you are not kidding and you mean business. Likewise, on the off chance that you do utilize anybody or utilize anybody to fabricate or plan for you, ensure they consent to an assignment not to take, reuse the work.
- Ensure they consent to discharge (dole out) any of the work to you that they finish under your utilize.