Webnet Pakistan suggests you to carefully read all the terms and conditions before making any kind of contract or having any of our services from us.
Here is a list of important legal terms that apply to anyone who visits our website or uses our services. These terms and conditions are necessary for the protection of you and us.
Webnet Pakistan provides multiple services and is keen to explore its work span. So, its specific terms and conditions may not apply to those who have no connection, relation, or association to that specific service(s).
Purpose of Webnet Pakistan
We strive to bring customized and something new in web, app, and software development with complete customer satisfaction. We produce unique-featured websites, applications, and software intending to bring ease in usage to both our clients and their customers. It’s all about your online presence for which we also offer customized SEO or digital marketing services to manage and promote businesses, content, and ideas, and have an overall great experience doing so.
There can be many contracts between you and us as Webnet offers a wide range of services. So we have categorized all the terms and conditions with that specified service.
- Before entering any contract, you must be of the age of 16 or at least at the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside.
- We can make any changes or amendments in the terms and conditions as deemed necessary at any time, and you agree to abide by those terms immediately after posting.
- You can not force, intimidate, coerce, or bribe us to do marketing of any illegal, unethical, or immoral business websites, products, or services that can cause to or go against any national law(s).
- It’s an agreement between you and us that you will not copy, reproduce, replicate, propagate, exploit, sell, or resell complete or portion of anything or any service taken from us without prior written and duly signed consent.
- You agree to Webnet’s sole discretion as to the means, manner, and method for performing Webnet’s services including those regarding the web, app, and software development, marketing, hosting, transmission, publication, and display of any content.
- You agree that Webnet does not provide any legal advice or any recommendation concerning any laws or requirements applicable to your use or any of your end-users, or your compliance therewith.
- In any case, any provision of our terms and conditions become invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or enforceability will not affect any other provision of our terms and conditions.
- All terms & conditions and all the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be applicable to and beneficial for contracting parties and their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives.
- You agree to fully comply with all applicable laws including those specific laws applicable to both you or your end-users in any of your territorial location(s).
- We do not offer any dispute resolution system, in any case, we will mutually sort out the issues and disputes or we can take our case to the court of law and will abide by the court’s decision.
- You undertake not to act in a manner that might be observed or perceived as damaging, degrading, or discrediting to Webnet’s reputation and goodwill.
- You agree that you will not violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with any of the Webnet terms or any laws or requirements applicable to have any of our services or products or both.
- After accepting our terms and conditions, you agree, you will be bound to follow all the terms and conditions. All the undertakings or any contract between you and us will be going according to these terms and conditions.
Web, app, and software development terms
Webnet renders services of website development, application development, and software development, all the contractual terms and condition arising out of or relating to these services are clearly, appropriately, or properly described and mentioned to avoid any future consequences, disputes, conflicts, disagreements, or damages between you and us.
- Before commencing work, it is to be cleared that we will sign a written contract that will have all the important points and we both will follow the same without any disputes and disagreements. In case of any change or amendments in the contract, we will mutually decide and amend the contract with the signatures of both of us.
- We will periodically report to you about the work in process through calls, emails, Our Project Management Software (PMS), or any media we mutually decide.
- Our CMS is developed on a popular and well-supported Programming language PHP 7.3, and its Framework Laravel 5.6
- This programming language and its framework is well recoginzed and doesn't contain security issues. But, if any client wants us to update the versions, he will have to let us know before the project's inception or will have to pay us additionally if he asks later.
- You will not be provided with source code which is our concern, but if you pay $30,000 for the general website development and $80,000 for e-commerce website development, we can give you or allow you access to the source code of your website.
- You will have complete access to your website CMS. We will provide you with user access and you will yourself be able to set login and password to use the back-end system of your website.
- After giving you the credential making access, our responsibility will be terminated. If anyone other than yourself accesses your User Account and/or any of your User Platforms’ settings, they may perform any actions available to you, make changes to your User Platform(s) and User Account, and accept any legal terms available therein, make various representations and warranties and more – and all such activities will be deemed to have occurred on your behalf and in your name.
- we strongly encourage you to keep the log-in credentials of your User Account confidential and allow such access only to people you trust because you will be solely and fully responsible for all activities that will occur under your User Account and/or User Platforms, whether or not specifically authorized by you, and for any damages, expenses or losses that may result from such activities.
- We develop all our mobile applications in Progressive Web App (PWA).
- If your customers, clients, or any of your affiliates hurt, face any kind of damage by using your website and website service or connecting you with your e-business, Webnet Pakistan will not be responsible.
- You agree that we will publish and link “Webnet Pakistan” name, below your website which we will develop, that will directly go to our website. But, if you pay us more than $5,000 for web development, it will become your choice to allow us or not to publish our name on your website.
- After handing over your website to you or making your website live, we will not be responsible for any content and image copyright.
- We design your website using our custom plugins and assure you that your website might not be hacked, but we do not give any sort of guarantee of making unhackable websites.
- If your website gets hacked or attacked by cyber thieves, we will not be responsible for anyone act and we will not settle any of your and your customers’ losses.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with content to publish on your website before making your website live or you can also ask us to have a content writing service.
- We can sell out our software to anyone who wants to purchase from us. You agree that you will not have any kind of obligation from our selling or reselling one software to anyone.
- Webnet possesses the right to use the application that we have developed and you will not have any objection to doing so unless you pay $30,000 for your application development.
Digital Marketing or SEO Service Terms
Webnet offers digital marketing or SEO services to anyone who wants us and pay us to do that. Our clients who take web development, web redesign, application development services, etc. can also ask us for digital marketing or SEO services. As our digital marketing service is a complete process that includes our content writers, graphic designers, and SEO specialists, there are various provisions that arise that you must undertake:
- As every content before publishing is sent to you for approval, our content writers are not answerable, responsible, liable, or accountable for any kind of damage or loss arising out of content.
- We are not responsible if someone makes negative comments on our published content and that comment becomes harmful for your company's reputation, image, or goodwill.
- If you provide us with any suggestions or comments relating to our services, which are or may be subject to any Intellectual Property rights, such comments or suggestions shall be exclusively owned by Webnet Pakistan. By providing such comments or suggestions to Webnet, you acknowledge and agree that it may be used by Webnet in order to provide ongoing assistance and technical support to anyone, to further develop, customize and improve the Webnet services, or to facilitate, sponsor and offer certain promotions, and monitor overall digital marketing performance.
- If any religious content written for your website as with your direction becomes negatively aware and makes serious issues or that content becomes the basis of a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, or physical or mental illness to anyone, then Webnet will not be responsible, liable, or answerable.
- Our SEO specialists are efficient enough, but we do not guarantee that Google will definitely rank your keywords on top rankings or positions.
- You agree to give us full power, title, licenses, consents and authority to allow us to access any websites, web pages and/or other online services, for the purpose of importing, copying, displaying, uploading, transmitting and/or otherwise using the content.
- You agree to give us the user ID and password of your website CMS for data entry and for managing other pages of your website, but in any case, anyone misuses your credentials, you also agree not to hold us responsible for any kind of damages.
- You agree that we can use your company name in our portfolio.
- In case, any of the images designed by our graphic designer becomes stressful, irritating, libelous, objectionable, defamatory, ethnically offensive, or unlawful for any reason after your approval, Webnet will not be responsible, liable, or answerable.
- Webnet Pakistan shall not be liable or responsible in any way for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damage, loss, or injury of any kind arising out of posted image or content in that image.
- You agree that Webnet Pakistan will not be responsible for the copyright of any image or content.
All our services and products are subject to payments as determined by Webnet Pakistan. If you desire to have our services, you are required to pay the amount according to the contract. There are the following terms and conditions arising out of or relating to payments:
- We reserve the right to change our fees at any time, upon notice.
- All payments are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all applicable taxes relating to your use of or trading through your website.
- You agree to pay us some advance payments before having any of our service(s). The advance payment is not refundable until we, in our sole discretion, quit, leave, discontinue, abandon, suspend, or terminate the project.
- You agree to pay us on a milestone basis which directs you to make payments a phase-wise. Every milestone is not refundable until we, in our sole discretion, quit, leave, discontinue, abandon, suspend, or terminate the project.
- When you get a web development service from us, it is mandatory to pay monthly license fees for the Webnet CMS.
- If the client stops paying CMS license fees in a consecutive two months then Webnet Pakistan will have the right to stop the website.
- If the website delays more than a month of the decided project duration date due to the client, then the client will have to clear project payment of that specific phase and also start paying CMS license fees if the CMS is inegrated to the website.
- The monthly payment for our SEO service is not refundable in any case until we, in our sole discretion, discontinue, suspend, renege or terminate the service contract.
- You agree that in special circumstances, events or situations (company closure, attack on Pakistan, or severe natural disasters which lead to company closure), we shall not be responsible, obliged, liable, or bound to refund you any money.
- Note: The Refund amount may be different than the amount you were charged due to currency changes. We will not be responsible for any differences caused by the change of currency exchange rates or fees you were charged.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted under applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from interruption or cessation of our service(s), your inability to use your website or our website, errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, personal injury or property damage, you will not hold us liable, or any of our employee, officer, shareholder, affiliate, agent, or client.
You agree that your use of the site and any service(s) taken from us shall be at your sole risk. We provide our Services on an “As Is”, “with all faults” and “As Available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, including any implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other warranty. We do not warrant that our services are complete, accurate, of any certain quality, reliable or secure in any way, or suitable for or compatible with any of you and your end-user(s). You agree that you are solely responsible for any kind of negative outcome.